4 rank 2 spells

2 rank 3 spells

2 rank 4 spells

spells - light

2 rank 1

1 rank 2

1 rank 3

In reply to what Emirikol just said:

Drat, I though with the picture of the grave digger it was his action card. Seems he will need to buy it on character creation then. Doesnt even have traits on it eg basic. Doesnt look as good now in the light of day with the recharge on it, unless your lucky with the dice.

Grave warden career ability, reduce severity of fear checks by one, once per session treat terror as fear.

as for the goul pacts, there are 4 different one. +2 wounds, -1 to enemy wound threshold, +1 equilibrium, once per turn as a free action reduce goul's vigour (equivolent of wind or obidience) by one to gain 1 power. can have one socketed. master necro goul can have two socketed.

necro spells are pretty sweet, including things like raising up a bunch of skeletons and zombies!

DurakBlackaxe,  thanks for the details!  I am waiting on mine.  It will probably be a month, maybe Two.

Emirikol said:

Sebashaw said:

It would be interesting a returning to the 1° edition of the content.

What content in particular?  The character content for 1e was simply primordial in content.  When I look back the main content that I would long for is maybe some of the chaos presentation and the "greasy-evilness" of the spells.

jh

Legal gods.

Elemental mages.

People from Kislev.

Fimirs.

I guess this is better than nothing, i.e. it is better that the line is supported somehow by the designers, and from the grave is indeed a good POD. Nontheless, I start to feel a bit disapointed with all this POD thing. They are very expensive and they are just cards, nothing more than what any of us could do with strange eons. Specially here FFG is missing a good oportunity to finally contribute to the world of warhammer. Few has been writen regarding Dark Magic and Necromancy in any edition of the game (a part from great fan stuff), a box or a book with some background plus the contents of the POD (and a bit more) would have been a great supplement, and not only for warhammer 3 fans.

Still I guess a POD is better than nothing

Cheers,

Yepes

I thought I read somewhere that the Necromancer Careers have access to the Dark Magic spells when buying career spells. Did I immagine this because I can't find information on it now. 

Romus said:

I thought I read somewhere that the Necromancer Careers have access to the Dark Magic spells when buying career spells. Did I immagine this because I can't find information on it now. 

It was in my house rules for Dark magic and Necromancy never been a feature of the main rules as unless covered by the POD its not been needed in the main rules.

Mine cost £21 with delivery i think Durak but the exchange rate fluctuates daily so that could easily explain the difference. How long it will take to reach me I dont know though.

Crimsonsun