Sign in to follow this  
Umgrimm

links?

Hello;

as i was reading an Eye for an Eye and The Gathering Storm i was thinking where and when the other expansions and adventures take place.

I like to connect stories to eachothers and have links between them very often. What i like to now is some:

names of characters and ther profesion/role in other expansions (dont need to be leading characters!);

some town names and location names (Inn, Tavern, blacksmith, etc.) and who is the character managing it;

some events/rumors which take place in the expansions;

timeline when it takes place.

Hope some of you have expansions and want to tell me something about it :)

Thanks

i already got The Gathering Storm so i have those NPC names and locations already. I gladdly want some NPC names, professions and location (tavern etc.) from the other expansions.

Hi Umgrimm!

A GREAT place to find out about what is in the expansions and campaigns is :  http://recklessdice.com    They not only have most of the expansions explained in a discussion format, but they also have the recordings of Actual Gameplay of Complete Campaigns!  Can't think of a better way to get ideas about linking campaigns as a GM than to listen to an entire campaign…  I like to listen to these to help me get a better idea of how to handle certain situations within a campaign or a specific encounter. 

It is in english, and I am guessing english isn't your native language, but if you are failrly good at listening to conversations in english then it would be a great place to get ideas about linking campaigns,…