Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZehnWaters

Who all here is from the old Wizards of the Coast Boards?

42 posts in this topic

Hi all,Lurked at the seaside using this handle for a while, lurking here through WFRP3. Which i thought was going to be a primer for some star wars RPG. Cheers Cynabar

I was also on the WoTC forums, more active when SAGA arrived using Pho3nix as my handle. Not a regular poster however, more just a regular lurker.

I was Yoshiyahu on the WotC boards as well. I mostly lurked, and I still poke around in there from time to time, but the community there certainly isn't what it once was. I recognize a lot of you.

Like I.J., I began way back, always using a Genghis permutation.  I started as Genghis902 on AOL SW message boards.  I was Genghis12 on Jae's mailing list and SWRPGholonet forums (and also TF.N and TOS forums).  Posted a bit on the Wizards forum, but not nearly as much going into Saga.  I'm liking the FFG ruleset; moreso than OCR, RCR or Saga.  In fact, it's been a long while since I was energized this much over SWRPG.

HA! Genghis, I still remember that you were the-man-whose-posts-one-should-watch in the lead up to the release of SWM back in 2004.

Good to see you here!

Hey all. NarCranor here from the WOTC forums, SWRPG Network Forums, and the D20 Radio forums. I'm one of the co-founders/co-creators of the website http://www.fandomcomics.com where we did the Clone Wars Saga Edition Fan Sourcebook. Nice to see a lot of you made the jump here.

Lambalazar, reporting in. Haven't been around much since minis died. Looking forward to my first session with the new system, though. Seems pretty solid.

Side note, 'sup, gwek.

Edited by Lambalazar