Sign in to follow this  
doomofthepeople

Origins and GenCon

I know they had the NA Championships for some of their games at GenCon last year I was just hoping they had an idea of how they wanted to do things this year.  It looks like building a playgroup in my area will take some time and if I could get in a large tournament at either GenCon or Origins for a national level warm up it would be nice.    I understand that FFG doesn't attend Origins but perhaps they could get someone to run some events for them, I'm not even sure if their OP system is setup to allow to happen though.   So much to learn withevery new system and company.

MasterJediAdam said:

Toqtamish said:

We learned in November 2012 that the NA championships will be at GenCon again this year. It is on their 2013 Organized Play Schedule

That is really cool! I have family in Indy - didn't realize that GENCON was there this year. Looks like that may be a possibility for me!

Gencon has been in Indy since 2003. Currently scheduled there till 2020. 

SteveSpikes said:

Just a reminder -- Pre-registration begins this Sunday (Jan. 27) @ 12 noon ET/9:00 am PT, and housing opens Tuesday (Jan. 29), again @ 12 noon ET/9:00 am PT.

Cannot wait for this year's con

That is awesome. Don't even have my cards yet and I am thinking about preregistering!