Sign in to follow this  
BDC

Help with WR deck

Hello every one, I was buliding a deck When I realized it was pretty good when I play tested it. The downer is it is 46 cards and i really wish to lower that down to 41.. any comments are appreciated, it is okay to be strict!!!

Lv 2 Sora

Friends:

Tidus

Chip n Dale

Cid x2

Goofy Lv 1 x2

Donald Lv 1 x2

Ariel Lv 1

Triton Lv 2 x2

Donald Duck Lv 2 x2

Goofy Lv 2

Herc.  Lv 3 (L and D)

Jack. Lv 3

Beast Lv 3(L and D)

Attack:

Othkeeper x3

Oblivion 

Magic:

Blizzara x2

Fira x2

Thundara

Thundaga

Magic Freinds:

Mushu Lv 2

Bambi Lv 3 x2

Tink Lv 2

Dumbo Lv 2

Dumbo Lv 3

Simba Lv 1

Worlds:

Halloween Town Lv 1

Disney Castle Lv 1

Agrahbah Lv 2 x2

Wonderland Lv 2

Deep Jungle Lv 2

Traverse Town Lv 2

Hallow Bastion Lv 3

Wonderland Lv 3

Halloween Town Lv 3

Traverse Town Lv 3

TOTAL= 46

get rid of     and replace them with either halloweentown lv 3 or traversetown lv 3 and if you decide to run phils just take out all magic thats up to you

hollow bastion lv 3

wonder land lv 3 ------you are either very ballzy or very dumb or broke

traverse town lv 2

BDC said:

Hello every one, I was buliding a deck When I realized it was pretty good when I play tested it. The downer is it is 46 cards and i really wish to lower that down to 41.. any comments are appreciated, it is okay to be strict!!!

Lv 2 Sora

Friends:

Tidus

Chip n Dale

Cid x2

Goofy Lv 1 x2

Donald Lv 1 x2

Ariel Lv 1

Triton Lv 2 x2

Donald Duck Lv 2 x2

Goofy Lv 2

Herc.  Lv 3 (L and D)

Jack. Lv 3

Beast Lv 3(L and D)

Attack:

Othkeeper x3

Oblivion 

Magic:

Blizzara x2

Fira x2

Thundara

Thundaga

Magic Freinds:

Mushu Lv 2

Bambi Lv 3 x2

Tink Lv 2

Dumbo Lv 2

Dumbo Lv 3

Simba Lv 1

Worlds:

Halloween Town Lv 1

Disney Castle Lv 1

Agrahbah Lv 2 x2

Wonderland Lv 2

Deep Jungle Lv 2

Traverse Town Lv 2

Hallow Bastion Lv 3

Wonderland Lv 3

Halloween Town Lv 3

Traverse Town Lv 3

TOTAL= 46

swap level 2 sora for Mersora if you own one.

You can only play 2 cid in a deck. Promo rules. 1 promo card of the same name in each deck

replace Mushu and Simba with a Bambi lvl 3 and either another bambi or another tink

More SS cards. Like The mayor, the king, Wendy, blah blah vlagh

Peter Pan to answer to random heartless such as gargoyle, invisible, and stealth sneak

Swap Wonderland 3 for either olympus Colisseum 1 or  End of the world, even thats better then it....

Magics are usless, Phil is played a lot and completely ruins them. With dumbo, pan, hec, beast, you will be fine

Add ultima when you get one.

Brave or forgetful.... no dark cards? They win pretty much....

x3 destiny islands, need them asap.

Add dark cards and eliminate cards that dont help as much. Other then that, not bad at all!

+rep sir

BDC said:

Lv 2 Sora

Friends:

Tidus

Chip n Dale

Cid x2

Goofy Lv 1 x2

Donald Lv 1 x2

Ariel Lv 1

Triton Lv 2 x2

Donald Duck Lv 2 x2

Goofy Lv 2

Herc.  Lv 3 (L and D)

Jack. Lv 3

Beast Lv 3(L and D)

Attack:

Othkeeper x3

Oblivion 

Magic:

Blizzara x2

Fira x2

Thundara

Thundaga

Magic Freinds:

Mushu Lv 2

Bambi Lv 3 x2

Tink Lv 2

Dumbo Lv 2

Dumbo Lv 3

Simba Lv 1

Worlds:

Halloween Town Lv 1

Disney Castle Lv 1

Agrahbah Lv 2 x2

Wonderland Lv 2

Deep Jungle Lv 2

Traverse Town Lv 2

Hallow Bastion Lv 3

Wonderland Lv 3

Halloween Town Lv 3

Traverse Town Lv 3

TOTAL= 46

If you just need to eliminate cards... then how about...

-1 Simba ( not really needed)

-1 wonderland 3 ( No advantage to that card at all )

-1 Mushu ( Dumbo is at least 10 times better )

-2 Fira

-2 blizzara

-1 thundara

-1 thundaga

-1 cid (promo rule, can only play 1)

+1 Tigger

+1 Bambi lvl 3

+1 Peter Pan lvl 2 or 3

+1 the mayor

+1 Wendy

Sadly i don't have any Desttiney Island (But i only have 2 level 0's), Tiggers, Wendys, Kings, Mer-soras, or Ultima weapons, or Phils...

This is what  did:

I replaced Wonder land Lv 3 with an Olympius Colusium   Lv3 

I replaced Simba Lv 1 with Pan Lv 3(L and D)

And (although to my better judgment..) took out one fire, one blizzara, and one thundaga (I CANT TAKE OUT ALL OF MY MAGIC CAN I ???)

I should add another bambi but i have no more level 3's which is better to add bambi level 2 or level 4?????????

To eliminate all my magic (as all of you are saying) is ridiculious isn't  it?????? I mean most my worlds double magic effects like thunder and fire and blizzard, also Mushu is an amaziung card for WR if I have a world count as 10 and 3 villians on my world drawing mushu giving up all but 1 HP could help defeat them!!!! How many peopel here say I should remove mushu ( but i probably wont unless you SCREAM) and all my magic?? also which bambi is better to use lv 2 or 4??Anyway thanks for all the responses.

BDC said:

Sadly i don't have any Desttiney Island (But i only have 2 level 0's), Tiggers, Wendys, Kings, Mer-soras, or Ultima weapons, or Phils...

This is what  did:

I replaced Wonder land Lv 3 with an Olympius Colusium   Lv3 

I replaced Simba Lv 1 with Pan Lv 3(L and D)

And (although to my better judgment..) took out one fire, one blizzara, and one thundaga (I CANT TAKE OUT ALL OF MY MAGIC CAN I ???)

I should add another bambi but i have no more level 3's which is better to add bambi level 2 or level 4?????????

To eliminate all my magic (as all of you are saying) is ridiculious isn't  it?????? I mean most my worlds double magic effects like thunder and fire and blizzard, also Mushu is an amaziung card for WR if I have a world count as 10 and 3 villians on my world drawing mushu giving up all but 1 HP could help defeat them!!!! How many peopel here say I should remove mushu ( but i probably wont unless you SCREAM) and all my magic?? also which bambi is better to use lv 2 or 4??Anyway thanks for all the responses.

Actually, Magic, in the current deck formats, is pretty much useless. Most decks run a "Phil" at the very least, 2 is not uncommon. Also, Olympus Colesuim lvl 3 negates both your magic and magical friends from even being played. Level 1 Magical Friends are a life saver; Tink, Dumbo, Bambi, if you got them, use them.

Magic is too easily gimped, no magic cards in a deck is normal. Even with the multiplied damage, they will be dud cards in your hand if phil is out, you are on olympus 3, or if a Wizard is out (Dark decks play them as friends)

MUSHU NOT NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bambi 3 is great, 4 is a plus to me since you draw 2 as of the 1 card from lvl 2.

Keep donald over goofy, he can cast your magic friends

BDC said:

I guess ill get rid of my magic, but my oppennet pulls a gargoyle or a barell spider and I am screwed so...

Peter Pan. though he doesnt stop Barrel