Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenFlame

Question about LiTaS

7 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have a question for you:

Q: When I fall unconscious or insane while I'm other worlds, I go to LiTaS, then I have the option of drawing an injury/madness card to avoid losing any clues or items and regaining full quantity of the proper stat (sanity or health), now the question is, If I draw the madness/injury, do I still have to lose one turn in there? Or drawing the injury/madness also prevents me from losing the next turn?

I always played like, even if you draw the card, you lose your next turn, and I think the rules agree with me on that

You're absolutely correct ~ the taking of the Injury or Madness card prevents the loss of Items, but not the Turn.  Enjoy LiTaS, it's beautiful this time of year.

The Professor said:

Enjoy LiTaS, it's beautiful this time of year.

::rofling::

Sales season: you can stay there two turns for the price of one?

LiTaS is one of the great hidden boons of the game (that is, being LiTaS as a result of an encounter, not being driven insane or knocked unconscious in an Other World).  I mean, yeah, it's a real pain when an Other World Encounter boots you back home, but in Arkham (etc.), it can be exceedingly useful in the right circumstances (like when you absolutely need to get to another town but can't seem to find any cash, or when a Dhole is parked in the streets next to you; heck, with a slow investigator, it's often more expedient than normal movement, assuming you don't care about encounters along the way).