Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emirikol

Liber Fanatica 8 - The Criminal Empire (new careers)

15 posts in this topic

I'm creating the Sheriff as an advanced version of the field warden (basically the halfling version of the watchman, only with more authority) maybe at some point too.

jh

It is all a direct update of the career compendium.  The CC is a great product (for all editions) becasue of all of the organizations and adventure hooks.

jh

I have a 'Highway Man' made up at home - I just never got the graphic finishes completely so it wasnt uploaded

I had this career ability in mind, what do u think:

- Use charm in place of intimidate a number of times per session equal to noble rank (min 1).

My take on the Highway Mas, was that he would be Advanced-Rogue-Social-Noble*

(note: Where the Noble trait only effects xp cost, not granting the highway man any noble rank).  

Glorian Underhill said:

I can't find the fieldwarden. Is he under a Thread or a file at rpggeek?

The fieldwarden and other careers are images sorted into the gallery for WFRP. Go to http://rpggeek.com/rpg/2775/warhammer-fantasy-roleplay-3rd-edition and click "browse images" (currently 47). Alternatively, scroll down to the image module, choose the "creative" gallery, and browse.

By the way, RPG Geek is a great place to post/ upload any material you'd like to share - character sheets, clue cards, session reports… There's even a WFRP dice toolkit there. Of course, you can also post download links to the forums there.

Just a question, the bodyguard only has basic as its only comparison advancement ( think thats what its called the bit under the name of the career. Is this correct?

Emirikol said:

Yes, it is a basic career.  

jh

No i mean has it no other comparison, eg combat, menial, rogue ?

Think i will use it as an Ogre choice as well, for an adventure

Looked at my WRFR core book, not one of the career exits exist in 3rd edition. But a couple of similar entries for it exist which are.

Mercenary

Basic,Combat,Menial,Rogue

Thug

Basic, Combat, Menial, Rogue

From the text it seems to suggest they are just dressed up thugs. So just got with the same for a Bodyguard? That would make it simple.