Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DailyRich

Orlando/Central Florida

22 posts in this topic

There was a thread already in the general forum, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get one going in the subforum, since that may be where folks are looking for such threads going forward.

I'm in a group that plays on Sundays at Sci-Fi City, about 4 miles east of downtown.  No league yet, but that's in the works.  We also play X-Wing on that day as well, and have people versed enough in both games to be able -- and willing! -- to teach new players.

We've got a group over at Paladin in Avalon Park as well.  We're working on getting the league kits, I wants me mah Vader deck box.

Too true.  Paladin is a little tucked away, but we are alos looking at getting the new space mats from gale force 9.

We also are starting an Edge of the Empire game, but that's kind of hit or miss.

Hey, I play with a buddy every sunday at his place over in Avalon. I'd love to swing by Paladin some time you guys are there. What times are you normally there?

I don't think I'll be able to make it to sci-Fi city on a regular basis, as I live in Saint Cloud. It's about 35 miles away, but I'd be willing to travel for a tounament. Keep me posted.

DailyRich said:

There was a thread already in the general forum, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get one going in the subforum, since that may be where folks are looking for such threads going forward.

I'm in a group that plays on Sundays at Sci-Fi City, about 4 miles east of downtown.  No league yet, but that's in the works.  We also play X-Wing on that day as well, and have people versed enough in both games to be able -- and willing! -- to teach new players.

I would be very much interested in joining your group that you are in. I was actually in Sci-Fi City today (in a star trek ccg tourney) and noticed and became intrigued with this game that your group was playing. Looks like a lot of fun.  Do you have any additional info as far as dates and times that your group meets and plays? Thanks in advance.

Hi, all!

Is this meta still healthy? My roommate and I would love to join. I was doing some research and found a meetup group for Sci-Fi City. It'll be quite a drive for us, so we'd like to be sure there'll be players.

How close are you to Route 50/North Clermont? Hero's Landing doesn't have a whole lot of space (they're moving into a new building in a few months) but the owner is very open to hosting league nights as long as we supply the players. My roommate and I got all inspired by Tiny's "How to build a meta" speech in Smugglers Den a few weeks ago so we're pretty much looking at a day/night for us to go and play consistently every week, even if its just the two of us. Lemme know how close you are!

Sci Fi City Orlando has Star Wars Sundays, we are playing both LCG and Xwing miniatures. We had four people on 8/25 and are definitely looking for more.

Sci Fi City Orlando has Star Wars Sundays, we are playing both LCG and Xwing miniatures. We had four people on 8/25 and are definitely looking for more.

I was there! Good times, nice place. Shame we got the boot at the end of the night.

Agreed. I think it was Richard who was saying there might be an X-Wing tournament week after next, but I'd love to get in some LCG action so I'll probably try to be on deck around noon-ish.

Not going to be there Labor Day weekend but the following weekend I should be there at noon. Do you or anyone else you know play the edge of empire RPG?

Edited by PasteE

I see that Coliseum of Comics near the Mall at Millenia has an open night on Tuesdays, anyone interested in gaming Tuesday night?

You guys ever meet in Orlando for SW LCG? Me and one other friend are looking for more players in the Orlando area. We meet at the winter park and maitland coolstuff locations pretty often.