Anyone going to Days of Ice and Fire? Cooleo?

Yea I was there. Made top 16 but got a lot of swag

Excited for this Friday guys! We'll have to compete for space with the 13 year old chess club cheerleaders though

I may or may not have gotten a bunch of custom affiliation cards to give out on Friday as well

Season2_zpsfff6e709.jpg

Edited by cooleo1c

Haha...  That was pretty awesome... we had six play tonight... almost a round robin... Cooleo didn't play... I got the cool play mat (thanks, Shad!)  Jon got the cool Boba Fett... I agree about acheivements think I had 12 damage tokens out on Shad's 5 units units and only killed one before the game ended...  talk about maximizing and utilizing "Protect Character" to it's fullest!  Yowza!

I hope to come up again in the coming weeks...  

Strange things going on in the local meta last night!

With the disappearance of Dash/Freeholder decks half the field starting playing Crix Blaster emplacements!

My decks:

Crix x2

Mon Mothma x2

Falcon x2

Chewie x2

Freeholders x2

Mara x2

Emperor x2

Jawas x2

Weequays x2

Jabba x1

Zuckuss x1

Shad and I must have been on the same wave length.  He played:

Crix x2

Mon Mothma x2

Jan Ors x2

Chewie x2

Lando x2

Mara x2

Emperor x2

Cruel Interrogations x2

Counsel x1

Tuskens x1

Weequays x2

I started a discussion in the Organized Play section for the Minneapolis Team Tauntaun game nights. If you have any strong opinions on moving the Friday Night Game Night to another day, please see that thread and share your comments. 

Thanks!

Edited by JKoellner

Glad to hear that playing might be more accessible now. Fridays worked well for me generally. But, workload has been so high lately that I haven't been able to make it in a while. I doubt that I will be able to play on any Monday nights, but I will certainly try!

We had a very solid turnout of 9 players on. Monday (6/30). Two new players came from the south metro who have a play group of 6 that have never been to the EC.... WE PLAYED UNTIL 11:30.... Hope to see the same number next Monday!

They have been going really well.  We've moved most of our conversations to Facebook, but or the most part, Mondays have been pretty solid.  Have have had new faces show up each time and we hope to see them return.  I believe we are planning a Monday tournament August 11th, if you can arrange it... I love the last two Force Packs...  

So I have some time to kill tomorrow and would love to play some Star Wars... I need to leave by 4:30... I can probably be at a store like FFG by 10:00 or 10:30 AM... any takers?