Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
divinityofnumber

Minneapolis, MN

797 posts in this topic

FFG Event Center seems like a relatively central location, given that players are scattered around the Twin Cities. Fridays are best for me. The group that I play with consists of 5 others, most of who would also be willing to play at the event center. 

Just so everyone is aware, there will be a Star Wars LCG tournament at the FFG Event Center on Saturday, March 23rd.  Start time is 6 or 6:30.  Winner will receive a Force pack of their choice courtesy of Dave at the Event Center.

FFG Event Center Calendar

Hope to see everyone there!

My afternoon event is on time and should be done by 3:30….  So I should be at the FFG event center by 5:30… Save me a chair!

Looks like ill be able to make it. Havent played with any of you before so ill just look for a group playing star wars when i get there I guess.

Shad

I'm pretty much available during weekdays and looking for a group to play. So if there are people meeting up on a Friday I'd be down.

Shoot!  I think we must have missed you!  I was teaching two new non-card game guys how to play the game at one table with Cooleo and another guy played.  Runner07 showed up around 8 and we played until midnight…  TheLarz hung out and talked about the old Decipher game, the game development of the new game, and just kicked it… 

On another note, just registered for the May 3-5 weekend!  Should be fun!

Peter

Gandorf said:

Looks like ill be able to make it. Havent played with any of you before so ill just look for a group playing star wars when i get there I guess.

Shad

ZiggyZilla said:

I'm pretty much available during weekdays and looking for a group to play. So if there are people meeting up on a Friday I'd be down.

This coming Friday night (03/15/2013) there will be 5-6 of us there looking to play SW. Probably around 5:30pm until whenever. 

No problem, ended up having to leave pretty early anyways. I think  I got there around 6 and watched a few people play and then got a game in before I ended up having to go around 7:30, dad called and wanted to see a movie while he was in town. Usually can play most times except friday nights, which is when most people seem to want to play. Hoping I have nothing going on for the game night or other tourney stuff going on soon.

Awesome, I was planning on making it there as well, around 5ish.  Still need to get the expansion and put in some decks.

Ian

I will one day make it to Tower Games to see this game in action. Friday's are difficult for me because thats usually Magic night.

Is there any interest in meeting at Tower Games earlier in the day on Satudays or Sundays?

--Evil

Saturdays are okay for some, I am sure… I know the FFG Event Center opens at 11AM and closes at 6PM on Sundays… that's always a great spot for the non-churchy gamers…

Also, I'd be interested in playing Friday evening, March 22 at Tower… anyone else?   I could also hit the FFG Event Center too…

jeeps said:

Saturdays are okay for some, I am sure… I know the FFG Event Center opens at 11AM and closes at 6PM on Sundays… that's always a great spot for the non-churchy gamers…

Also, I'd be interested in playing Friday evening, March 22 at Tower… anyone else?   I could also hit the FFG Event Center too…

what ever happens, text me and let me know

jeeps said:

Want to meet on Friday night?

sure thing. Loving the new cards. Half of them have to wait until more Hoth stuff comes out though