Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SonofDorn

Deathwatch: Ark of Lost Souls?

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know why this book isn't already available? I'm chomping at the bit for it, but it's been in stasis for what seems like 10,000 years.

I read in the last preview that it was slated to release in January, so I'm assuming it wil be showing up any time now.

WH40KRP products always seem to have a long gap between their initial announcement and their appearance on store shelves. I could be wrong, but if they make the January deadline, I think AoLS will be one of the speedier recent releases…

I was interested in this product as well, so I looked it up on the upcoming section. It appears to be slated for release for the first quarter of 2013, which includes not only January, but february and March as well (unless this is outdated info). So, unfortunately there is a potentially a bit of a wait for this one. But I think it'll be worth it. It looks like it could be AWSOME!

Given that Stars of Inequity got a "next week" release.

I think it might be a while before we get this, I wanted to get both that book and this one before I run my next DW game.

That's the problem. I've got Stars, OW GM Kit, Tome of Blood and Ark of Lost Souls on pre-order with Miniature Market. They only ship when all are released, and two of them are out, another is out next week, yet we have no clue on Ark, so it's possible that I could be waiting 'til March for books that are already out. It's very annoying.

Thank goodness I already have a copy of Tome of Blood. Might've gone mad otherwise…

BYE