Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scifiguy

selling my COMPLETE WFRP3 and also WFRP1 collection

13 posts in this topic

A call out. to the group. We have recently found out that our St. Bernard is facing major arthroscopic surgery. 
Needless to say, it is not cheap. 
So, I am forced to sell much of my game collection to make ends meet.

I am selling my complete set of wfrp3 games. I have the entire collection (including all adventures), save the POD editions. I have not even played these games. I have punched out counters and arranged many cards into storage containers. I have hardback copies if the GM and players guide.
I have everything up to and including the enemy within. With all the original boxes and in incredible shape .i want to sell the entire set as a whole. 

Also, I have all of the original first edition game. - the rule book, bogenhaffen, the enemy within, power throne, Kislev, reik, lich master, two of the doomstones, empire in flames,the restless dead, companion, dying of the light drachenfels, apocrypha, warhammer city of choas, warhammer adventure. Couple issues of warpstone and realm of sorcery. 

Again, these have NOT been played. 
I would want to sell as a collection, too

Not sure of prices, just putting them out there to see if there was interest. These are in incredible shape and complete. 

I hate to part with them, but I would hate to part with my dog more. 

Thanks. T

The first edition stuff is of interest though I think you are in Kansas and I am in Toronto (Canada) so shipping etc etc. challenging.  That first edition stuff might fetch you quite a bit on ebay though.

I might be interested in the 3rd Edition set. I was a heavy 2nd edition player looking at 3rd right now. I live in Florida, so we could send everything Media Mail for cheap. my email is brandocp (at) aol.com.

Brandon

Hey man, I would be interested in taking the lot of WFRP3 stuff off of your hands. I have some of the expansions as is, but wouldn't mind the extras… 

Shoot me an e-mail at bonesaww666@live.ca with a price. I live in Canada, I hope that won't be an issue. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Is that a "no" then? I will make the transaction via PayPal, I have had several successful trades on Bartertown if you want some references… 

received great news on the dog - surgery, but less invasive, less rehab time and less $$$. Si, I will not have to sell my wfrp3 collection.