Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thequiffisdead

UK Players

20 posts in this topic

Just wondering if there are any UK players out there?

I live not far from The Games Shop in Aldershot, Hampshire – so that might be a good place to set up some games. Also happy to travel to London if that’s a more likely place to meet fellow players?

Thanks guys. It would be great if this game became popular enough to have tournaments etc in the UK. I'm new to FFG so let me know if there are any UK online communitys I should be checking out.

Edinburgh here. We have a regular LCG night on a Monday in the Edinburgh Games Hub and often meet up at weekends too.

Main focus is AGOT and Netrunner, but we all bought Star Wars which is proving to be an enjoyable foil to the more serious AGOT and NR play.

I'm really enjoying playing SW but it *is* a bit silly - we use it as a side game / bit of relief between games of the other LCGs.

I just picked this game up this weekend and I live in Portsmouth/Southsea. I'm pretty new to LCG and FFG.  Osiris - where do the three of you play?

"I just picked this game up this weekend and I live in Portsmouth/Southsea. I'm pretty new to LCG and FFG.  Osiris - where do the three of you play" 

Hey dude, usually at my apartment (as we are all mtg players of old), but I am going to approach marshall from Southsea Models and games to see if he is interested in running it alongside his fnm in the shop

The Finchley Games Club in north London plays this - and many other games - every Thursday night.  Drinks available!  See their website.  Cheers!

There are a couple of us here in Leicester, but we only cracked the box open yesterday so it might take a few more games to properly figure out what we're doing.

Hi I'm too looking for players to met up and play star wars LCG. I live in Kettering Northants. can Travel  anyone want to start a group?

I live in Gateshead, north east of england. I play mostly with the other half but have recently picked up netrunner and because we only play one game a weekend don't get that much of an opportunity to play(she's really not that much into it to be honest - and when i say one game i mean literally one game of either star wars or netrunner).So if anyone is local and wants a friendly game at some point (i have most of the force packs but only a couple of the netrunner packs) then by all means drop me a line.