Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player1835022

Cleveland Ohio Area! OP

9 posts in this topic

HI looking to round up people in the Cleveland Ohio area to play some organized play on Monday or Tuesday nights at kidforce collectibles in berea ohio. We will be getting the league kits in and hope to have many players if you are in the area or interested please respond to this thread-

May the Force Be with you -

-Ace

My two boys and I are looking for a group of people we can play with, but Mondays and Tuesdays don't work for us…dance class for my daughter on Mondays  and martial arts class on Tuesday.  Would Saturday mornings/afternoons or Sunday afternoons be an option?  You can email me at sithhappens44142@gmail.com.  Thanks.  We live in Brook Park so getting to Berea is not difficult at all. 

Monday nights might work depending on time, my wife can pick up daughter from dance class.  As long as my kids have all homework done and dinner is finished, mondays might be an option for us.

Monday nights might work depending on time, my wife can pick up daughter from dance class.  As long as my kids have all homework done and dinner is finished, mondays might be an option for us.

I'll be at York Cards and Comics on Sunday to play some Magic.  If anyone want to play around 2-3 PM, let me know.

Kidforce Collectibles has two facebook pages.  Just send it a friend request (the one that you can "like" doesn't get updated too often). 

I just started a Facebook group titled "Cleveland Area Star Wars LCG and X-Wing Group" (http://www.facebook.com/groups/410360665727114/)

Anyone want to meet up on Thursday at Kidforce and play some games?