Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stormtrooper721

Kessel Run Video report

6 posts in this topic

Sorry, the sound may not be working due to copyright issues because I put Star Wars music in it. You need to click on the audio tab to listen. Anyway, here it is:

Stormtrooper721 said:

Sorry, the sound may not be working due to copyright issues because I put Star Wars music in it. You need to click on the audio tab to listen. Anyway, here it is:

Where is the "audio" tab exactly located. Unable to find it.

Ixamos said:

Above my youtube video screen, there are several tabs. Audio is one of them. Maybe it's not the same for everyone.

Stormtrooper721 said:

Ixamos said:

Above my youtube video screen, there are several tabs. Audio is one of them. Maybe it's not the same for everyone.

Yea .. i guess mine is not the same. Unable to locate the audio tab

nice job. although using tourney rules some of your matches would definately have been draws and not losses/wins. sounds like the TO dropped the ball there. nice that you still got into the plastic both times though

ReaverRandall said:

nice job. although using tourney rules some of your matches would definately have been draws and not losses/wins. sounds like the TO dropped the ball there. nice that you still got into the plastic both times though

We did use tourniment rules. I called them wins and losses, but I actually got a Match Loss and Modified Match Win in the first KRT and two Match Wins and a Modified Match Win in the second.