Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player1835022

Sleeves? and tournament rules

30 posts in this topic

I do something similar to that posted above. I use one color for my Objective Deck and one color for my Command Deck. The difference in what was posted above is that I use a third color for both my Force cards and Alliance card.

I bought the 4 packs of Starwars themed FFG sleeves pack of 50

each of the 4 decks non objective cards are sleeved in these with LS objectives sleeved in plain matt white deck protectors and the DS sleeved in matt black 

and of the LS force cards in purple and DS force cards in red. Which matched the base colour of the artwork on these cards

Acemclaren said:

OK so I guess my next question is with all of those choices how many of each color sleeve did you have to buy? Thanks! - I also bought the same as you two core sets.

Or just do what I did… order 600 clear sleeves and be set for a long time.

a 50 sleeve pack of force sleeves from FFG (or any 50 sleeve pack) will sleeve all of the objective, force dedication, and affiliation cards for a single faction for two core sets. After that, 3 100-card packs of dragon sleeves (or 6 50 card packs of whatever) covers all the command cards for both factions. Each faction would take about 150 sleeves, so if you wanted each faction to be different, there you go.

I went with force lightning for dark side objective/force/affiliation, the lightsaber for light side, and black dragonsleeves for all the command cards. looks pretty good all stacked up, and storing them in the box the two different types of sleeves makes each pod stand out.