Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eiterorm

Birthday cakes

13 posts in this topic

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to Julia, happy birthday to The Professor, and happy birthday to anyone else with a birthday cake --- whether or not it really is your birthday. Actually, happy birthday to those without birthday cakes as well. That way noone gets treated differently. *emoticon blowing party blower*

eiterorm said:

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to Julia, happy birthday to The Professor, and happy birthday to anyone else with a birthday cake --- whether or not it really is your birthday. Actually, happy birthday to those without birthday cakes as well. That way noone gets treated differently. *emoticon blowing party blower*

A very merry unbirthday to us all.

Avi_dreader said:

A very merry unbirthday to us all.

Why your unbirthday sounds to me like something we have to party at the Graveyard? ::perplexed::

@ Subochre: (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl)

I've also noticed that the birthday cakes don't show up on my birthday.  I have a hypothesis that the cake shows up on the date you registered your account instead of your birthday, but I have to wait until the next time I see it on my own posts to check for sure. =P

Steve-O said:

I've also noticed that the birthday cakes don't show up on my birthday.  I have a hypothesis that the cake shows up on the date you registered your account instead of your birthday, but I have to wait until the next time I see it on my own posts to check for sure. =P

Steve, it's a good interpretation, but still, in the last year I had three cakes (and one was for my real birthday).

But probably you're right, there must be something that triggers the cake

Steve-O said:

I actually got the cake on my birthday. Maybe I'm special. =P

For most other people, though, it seems that… the cake is a lie! ;-]