Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cparadis10

WFRP 3 Sale on Amazon

8 posts in this topic

In case anyone missed FFG's sale on WFRP 3ed products, many of the products in the line can be found between $8-$15 on Amazon right now. 

Unless I'm missing something those appear to be from 3rd party sellers, not actually from Amazon.  I only point this out because I recently ended up with a bootleg dvd set from an Amazon 3rd party seller.  These listing are probably fine, but I's suggest a bit of caution as you never really know who you're buying from.

Also, as I found out the hard way, don't trust the "fulfilled by Amazon" tag. That just means the seller sends their product to be stored at an Amazon warehouse.  From my own experience, I don't think Amazon bothers to check it out unless there's a complaint.

I actually just completed my collection with FFGs sale. I have everything now except the POD things.

I got it like a week ago and haven't even managed to read through it all yet. :)

Just need to find someone to play with *sad*

Thanks for the heads-up on this sale.  I picked up The Gathering Storm and The Edge of Night for under $24 shipped.  Not too shabby.

I also bit on this after passing on the FF sale.  Given how heavily discounted these were I can't help but think that the end is near for this iteration of the game.  I figure FF will do a second edition in book form but I like the components.  By picking these up, I'm good to go for the Enemy Within.