1x Captain Hook - Pan
1x Maleficent
1x Dragon Maleficent

World
Hundred Acre Woods lvl 0
Destiny Islands lvl 1
Monstro lvl 1

Roxas said:

This will oblivously change, so that put dont figure out my stratgey for the tournament. However I would like some imput because it seems to be really slow at times.

Player
MerSora

Friends
Level 0

Chip and Dale
The King
Wendy
The Mayor
Tidus

Level 1
Phil
Jack
Tigger
Pan
Cid

Level 2
King Triton
Jack
Pan

Level 3
Pan
Beast (L&D)
Hercules (L&D)

Level 4
Cloud

Magical Friend
Level 1

Dumbo
Tinker Bell
Bambi

Level 2
Tinker Bell

Level 3
Bambi

Attack
Oathkeeper
Oblivion
Ulitma Weapon

Dark
Search Ghost
Aquatank
Dragon Maleficent
Parasite Cage
Oogie Boogie
Behemoth
Barrel Spider
Invisible

WorldsTraverse Town lvl 1 x3
Destiny Islands lvl 1 x1
Disney Castle lvl 1 x1
Traverse Town lvl 2 x2
Atlantica lvl 2 x1
Deep Jungle lvl 2 x1
Traverse Town lvl 3 x2

I need opinions, personaly I beleive that friend support is way to low

I assume you doont want ME to see your deck? lengua.gif

lol, no worries, as long as i place top 12 to get a HOLO sora, im satisfied.

On a more serious note, i would strongly recommend adding Fairy godmother in the deck. Cant go wrong with her, in this format, all the fetching and deck thinning helps a long way.

Darkwing Duck said:

why not moogle or DD lvl 1 they can be helpful and i wouldnt go with dis castle and atlantica 2

Wha?!?!

Disney is a  free world and no dark cards to worry about, and Atlantica 2 is an anti-soul eater card. Maybe it could be swapped for DJ lvl 2. Just to pump the dumbo if it rolls out right.

Personally i think they should stay in but...

dis castle is not "free" its a lvl 1 waste of a turn when your WR how do you expect to beat your opponent when hes dropping lvl 2 and 3 worlds while your dropping 1's? and as for atlantica whats the point they can only pack one soul eater anyway no big deal it would just end up hurting you if you dont get atlantica out early because say they drop dark cards on you atlantica and you have 3 attack cards in hand kinda crappy. oh and simba 1 can also come in handy.

Hmmm... never really though of it like that.... thats actually very true.

I still like disney castle, its a free turn away from heartless. Level 3's will be risky because with limited options of agression, 3 villians are gonna be hard to trump. I dunno, we'll see though...

Darkwing Duck said:

dis castle is not "free" its a lvl 1 waste of a turn when your WR how do you expect to beat your opponent when hes dropping lvl 2 and 3 worlds while your dropping 1's? and as for atlantica whats the point they can only pack one soul eater anyway no big deal it would just end up hurting you if you dont get atlantica out early because say they drop dark cards on you atlantica and you have 3 attack cards in hand kinda crappy. oh and simba 1 can also come in handy.

D Castle is typically saved for WC =10 for the TT lvl 3 drop the next turn. Depending, I still might play control as I can open open with other cards like Ducks, where most WR's will be holding cards and HAW.

Roxas said:

Darkwing Duck said:

D Castle is typically saved for WC =10 for the TT lvl 3 drop the next turn. Depending, I still might play control as I can open open with other cards like Ducks, where most WR's will be holding cards and HAW.

yea that was a good concept i was juggling that around my mind for awhile maybe make it a balanced riku 2 get your 1 soul eater you have C&D to shuffle it back in early maybe donald and goofy lvl 4 so you can search for the eater with goofy and use donald to maybe search for a stopga (kinda like a soul eater lol)  and the duckies are helpfull but go nuts and good luck to ya hopefully i helped.

Trust me man, A lot of people at the shop run at least 2 tinker bells, agro will not do a thing in this Tournament, you could always go up there this saturday and scope the competition if you think that will help. Tournaments are saturdays at 4PM.

You are more then welcome to play that agro, but since owl is at one, tink is a huge threat in my eyes. Captain Hook can only stall for a turn, maybe 2 if you are lucky.