Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denied

Custom made plastic X-wing templates

34 posts in this topic

A set of range templates that are range 1, range 1&2, and range 3 in length would be helpful.  The range 1 template would be easier to deal with when you in close quarters.

chrisrivers said:

A set of range templates that are range 1, range 1&2, and range 3 in length would be helpful.  The range 1 template would be easier to deal with when you in close quarters.

That's a great idea. Of course I guess you could feel better about cutting one of your spares up into two parts (one one-third length and one two thirds length) if you had acryllic ones.

Ha, so the guy who does this contacted me recently thanking me for posting my pics to you guys because he has gotten a bunch of orders since I threw this thread up. Glad to see everyone likes the idea!

magadizer said:

chrisrivers said:

That's a great idea. Of course I guess you could feel better about cutting one of your spares up into two parts (one one-third length and one two thirds length) if you had acryllic ones.

We've been meaning to do this, ourselves.  

These are really nice, I am pretty keen to get some but not sure if the post to NZ would be worth it.

BTW not going to be tournament legal unfortunatly.

Tokenrule.png

Rogue Kiwi said:

Tokenrule.png

Nothing about that says I can't use my own templates. They are the exact same no difference at all in shape size or angles so not sure what the argument here is. Like I take it most of the people who play this are not miniatures warhgamers, but this would be like Games Workshop saying your not allwoed to use measuring tapes that are not made by Games Workshop. Which may be something they would try. I play at FFG and with the guys who make this game. They would not stop you from using none cardboard templates as long as they arethe right dimensions and shapes.

Rogue Kiwi said:

These are really nice, I am pretty keen to get some but not sure if the post to NZ would be worth it.

Actually I think he has a flat postage rate. Maybe not for international, but if you went in on it with a couple of friends for a larger volumn purchase it may be worth it then / shrug I don't know why I am trying to sell his product for him, just liked how they turned out and thought I would share it with people.