Sign in to follow this  
Lighteens

Difficult objective for the Kepper

Hi!

Can someone recomend diffciult objective for the keeper. The last two games we played, the keeper won easily without much effort and he said he want a real chalenge. I was wondering is there any difficult scenairo. Just say which objective 1A, 1B or 1C, so no spoilers hehe =)

I heard that there is one diffcult objective in Blood ties Scenarios. At the moment i have base game + Forbidden alchemy expansion. So any objective from those 8 scenarios.

Thanks!

I think C in Blood Ties, depending on which investigator ends up as the blood relative might be all but impossible to win by Objective. Luckily, at least for me, I won that one with the normal TPK approach instead (which is my more common method of winning as Keeper, just kill all investigators after the Objective is revealed).

So only 1C in the Blood Ties anything else. What about the PoD expanison. As soon as we play all the scenarious in Mom and achemy expanison, i am gonna buy some POD expansion nad of course Call of the wild when it comes out. Cant wait :D