Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hamal22

Gameplay

7 posts in this topic

For a very long time I am searching for a video of a game played with all the expentions and haven't found it yet. Can anyone upload some videos of gameplay? 

My son watches various videos of games being played by 1 or 2 people that were recorded somehow and then uploaded, mostly it seems, to youtube.

My son says there are tons of these; he's been offered two or more podcasts to co-host or whatever, of fans who discuss the recorded games.

My son plays a lot of, in no particular order, Monster Hunter, Skyrim, various others especially with zombies.

I guess you can go to youtube and search with those words and dozens pop up, so I'm not sure how you filter.

i search youtube and there are some videos there but you cant see the board in some of them and the rest of them is very old' i think we need a movie review for each movie and some gameplay movie. in your next game just put camra on top of the game and upload it here

Hamal22 said:

For a very long time I am searching for a video of a game played with all the expentions and haven't found it yet. Can anyone upload some videos of gameplay? 

There is a topic here where i have add a lot of Talisman movies from youtube