Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tibs

Elder Sign Statistics Reports

62 posts in this topic

One question: in the options, the streets of arkham is the reference to the entrance card in gates of arkham? If so i would ask a favor that all my entrances that relate to gates of arkham also have the option streets of arkham.

Thank you a lot, i love the statistics work!

Yes, exactly. It's possible to play a non-streets game using some components from GoA (items, investigators, AOs).

On the other hand, it's not possible to play a streets game without the GoA components.

Facsantos likes this

Yes, exactly. It's possible to play a non-streets game using some components from GoA (items, investigators, AOs).

On the other hand, it's not possible to play a streets game without the GoA components.

Tks for changing my entries. On the future i will put the streets when i play Gates Of Arkham

I've added in the Grave Consequences to the stats form. However, GC feels less like an "expansion" and more like a series of modules. So rather than including them in the "Expansion" section, I've added the three relevant modules in the "Options" section.

Simplicianus likes this

ha, I started with an all female team from OoI: Agnes, Lily and Ursula, only Lily survived

she almost defeated Rhan-Tegoth alone thanks to her ally Thomas Malone (nice card against that AO)

I've added in the Grave Consequences to the stats form. However, GC feels less like an "expansion" and more like a series of modules. So rather than including them in the "Expansion" section, I've added the three relevant modules in the "Options" section.

It's really the best way to go, anyone can use any of the three parts of the expansion with any of the already released expansions. Ok, NOW I can really add the Omens games to your sheet :P:D I tried a few days ago and I was "ok, and Phobias??" :D

Easier. In any case please open a specific thread with your query, this thread is devoted only to debate eventual issues with Tibs' spreadsheet

Hi everyone. Dam nudged me out of my long sleep and informed me that Omens of the Deep is on shelves, so I've added it (and Omens of Ice) to the stats form.

Happy gaming!

Chris,

I started logging my last two years of games, and clearly some accidents happened. Could you please edit lines 1175 (Atlach) and 1176 (Azathoth) to include Epitaph, Phobia and Epic Battle cards? Also, line 1174 should be Gates of Arkham in Streets mode, not Omens of Ice.

Thanks and sorry for messing up