Sign in to follow this  
player1541811

Anyone know if FFG Replaces Defective Books?

My Tome of Adventure from the core set has some printing defects. There are eight pages that mistakenly have creature entries from the bestiary printed where other pages should be. I suspect this was a common problem at one time. Anyone know if FFG would send a replacement?

I haven't had that sort of problem, but I spoke to them when the pages started falling out of my Black Crusade rulebook. They did ask for a couple of photos to show the problem, but then sent out a replacement book for free. If yours is an obvious defect, and it sounds like it is, then I don't see why you couldn't get the same treatment. I note I had bought via Amazon, but dealt directly with FFG for a replacement.

To answer your question, no, I definitely would NOT pay $60 for the Gathering Storm, a mediocre campaign at, best. The only thing that really made it worth it was some extra standee we were shorted in the Core Boxed Set. On the flip side, do I think Core Boxed Set and Adventurer's Toolkit were worth the amount I paid for them? Absolutely. I paid full price. I only paid $20 for a sealed copy of the Gathering Storm sitting on a shelf at my LGS. And I really think that's all it was worth.