Sign in to follow this  
SerArthurDayne

Lannister Presence at the Joust World Championship ?

Hello,

I didnt see any information on a break down of how many of each house or agenda entered the Joust World Championship ? Does anyone have this information or is FFG withholding it ?

Was curious to see if anyone ran Lannister and what results they may of had…

I played a Lannister City of Shadows deck that I took to 18th place, and I played against Greg and 2 other Lannister players.  Maybe I saw a decent chunk of them, but it was more Lannister than I was expecting. 

Yeah, Dobbs and I had decks that were probably 10-20 cards different without even talking to each other or anything (although he gave some pointers before the tourney that I took a few of them).  It was a little weird.  lengua.gif

Like he said, I went 5-1 and probably was a higher seed than he was - however he is a better player and took it through the playoffs while my deck took a dump on the table vs. GJ Winter.  I will post a short TR sometime this week hopefully (before I forget)!

Kennon said:

I took Lannister PBtT as well.

Be on the lookout for tournament stats from your favorite podcast very, very soon!

what could you possibly talk about in a post worlds podcast? Not like anything exciting happened :P