Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GalaxyUC

The Enemy Within…Musing on Price and Production

57 posts in this topic

Hi there,

This may not be of any consolation, but I ordered The Enemy Within from bookdepository.com (I got the core set for something like £45 from them a few months back so have had a good experience with them before). When I look now though it says not currently available, so either they sold out on their initial shipment or something's changed I guess… I choose to believe the former. The Enemy Within was only about £28 with postage though, which to me seems very reasonable. Fingers crossed that I get sent it in the next month…

DurakBlackaxe said:

So does TEW come with any new careers?

I guess we're special here in Toronto (we may have no hockey*, a mayor who was ordered out of office, a Premier who doesn't want the job anymore, hmmm, - we are ideal for the Enemy Within).

No, no new careers and I'm pretty sure the action cards are intended for bad guys/NPCs.  It's like Gathering Storm in that sense in terms of "what sort of contents".

* oops, sorry Marlies, I mean no national hockey league hockey of course.

Since none of the FLGS's around here carry WFRP cosistently :( I went ahead and ordered it from FFG's online store. Excited for it to arrive.

cparadis said:

Since none of the FLGS's around here carry WFRP cosistently :( I went ahead and ordered it from FFG's online store. Excited for it to arrive.

Woot, they put it up after I posted it wasnt for sale.  That or my cache was acting up.

Not going to order it this time since i have still got an order stuck in the post at US customs, and with the holiday post it could take ages. Plus FFG still havent replied to my query about when i should think about or how i go about reporting it lost, ah well.

Thats what I was interested in, hence why i said it might be better in a spoiler thread in the gamesmasters section. thanks for any information you share in advance.

Crimsonsun

I pre-ordered mine from CoolStuffInc. Usually, they start shipping the goods before FFG lists it as "in stores", but it hasn't happened this time. Still waiting for TEW to ship…