Sign in to follow this  
finitesquarewell

List of things I would have done differently, in hindsight, before and during AGOT Worlds 2012

widowmaker93 said:

Myself and a friend of mine are buying Erick a Jim Kelly Buffalo Bills throwback jersey and he's so getting that hand delivered to him at Gencon next year. :P

I'd rather be Jim Kelly than the guys always watching him. Love Sports!

dcdennis said:

Anyone else feel like DC v SoCal is the 90's East/West Coast Rap Wars reborn by nerds? DCShakur vs. The Notorius B.R.U.N.O.?

This rocks, and has become one of my favorite threads in some time. 

I don't think Erick got top 4 in 2011, but I was really drunk by that point (Complord FTW!).  ~No one could Top 4 so many straight years gui%C3%B1o.gif

finitesquarewell said:

widowmaker93 said:

Myself and a friend of mine are buying Erick a Jim Kelly Buffalo Bills throwback jersey and he's so getting that hand delivered to him at Gencon next year. :P

Which I will accept, but then will hand off to the first CA player I trounce that day (God knows there will be many). In fact, we can jus pass it back and forth between DC and CA all day, and the one stuck with it at the end buys the other meta a round post-tourney. 

haha, sounds fine to me. Maybe that can be a running gag each year at Gencon. The Joust runnner-up has to wear they jersey for the remainder of their time at Gencon. :)

finitesquarewell said:

widowmaker93 said:

Which I will accept, but then will hand off to the first CA player I trounce that day (God knows there will be many). In fact, we can jus pass it back and forth between DC and CA all day, and the one stuck with it at the end buys the other meta a round post-tourney. 

This is funny and is actually like a running gag my family has had going for a while now. There is this awful record from the 1950s that was given as a gift at one wedding and then it was passed on and on to other family members as gifts for weddings and new babies. Its currently been passed around for 50+ years.

dcdennis said:

Anyone else feel like DC v SoCal is the 90's East/West Coast Rap Wars reborn by nerds? DCShakur vs. The Notorius B.R.U.N.O.?

I love this on so many levels Dennis… Absolutely hilarious buddy

Dobbler said:

As always, the midwest gets ignored even though they have 2 of the last 4 joust World Championships (2009 and 2011 - Missouri Meta)

~What is this midwest you speak of?

Greg wants a piece of the action. How about creating a

to play your grudge match against?  :P