Sign in to follow this  
myfortune1423

how long

Our games generally ran closer to an hour, but then I had one gamer who was a step beyond Analysis Paralysis; He could contemplate himself into a coma. 30 minutes is a pretty good estimate, once you have the basics down, but despite the number of players it should take no longer than an hour. It's definitely a "Light" game.

It's a term used on boardgaming forums to describe the time it take someone to determine all the options present, weigh pros and cons of each, and choose one.  Not exactly indecision, though indecision can be part of it.

Sartredes said:

It's a term used on boardgaming forums to describe the time it take someone to determine all the options present, weigh pros and cons of each, and choose one.  Not exactly indecision, though indecision can be part of it.

heh, and here I thought those ultra long moments happened only in my gaming group :)

Based on my experience, this game doesn't take too long.  It can be explained in like 10 minutes, and can be played in half an hour to 45 minutes.  So about an hour to play this game if it is new to you is pretty typical, and less if you've played it before.