Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adeptus-B

The Outer Reach now available

66 posts in this topic

What HBMC said. Also I get the feeling that this book is not just scraps and pieces but actually gives you an in-depth view of the matter. Reminded me of the Radical's Handbook a bit. The description of the Dead Cabal and the Dark Pattern is thorough, detailed and well written. I love the NPCs, they're just on the right side of weird. There is a common theme to the whole book, it feels so complete. Good work indeed!

In Germany is it the same thing - I've orderd since you can reserve by Amazon… today I get a mail: Delivery not before Feb 2013 -.-

Mails to FFG stay unanswered about this… I'm tired about this, because the book is a Christmas present. I've got sympathy about technical problems or something else… but no answer leaves a bad feeling behind.

Amazon can't get it from FFG - thats the problem. And so its a problem by FFG. If  FFG would say: Hey Guys, we got a problem - everything was alright. But nothing as silence… isn't nice -.-

I've tried to get one by a GW Distributor… and so far I know, thy order via FFG oder via GW and GW via FFG… and there is nothing too.

If I can get WHERE the problem is, I will be a big step further…

If I could buy by FFG directly - yeah, this would great. But only with paypal, without a Creditcard it seems impossible -.-

Thank you HBMC!!  And, no, not melodramatic:  true.  My veneration of achilles assault and jericho reach does not match yours…..but thank you for the insight into outer reach!  So, this is the necron sourcebook (minus the ubiquitous Monolith, y'say??!!  Egad!!  That's a bit of an oversight…..)….intriguing….but i've already statted them…..however, the 'feel' of the book sounds nice…

Any word on when this book might hit the shelves in the UK? Doesn't seem to have made it over here. Which is odd considering I have copies of Novis Primer and Only War on my bookshelf, not to mention Tome of Blood is in stores next week here.

Regards

Cali

Caliban77 said:

Any word on when this book might hit the shelves in the UK? Doesn't seem to have made it over here. Which is odd considering I have copies of Novis Primer and Only War on my bookshelf, not to mention Tome of Blood is in stores next week here.

Regards

Cali

I got mine from the UK several weeks ago. Odd indeed.

Try Celestial Games and Books.

Alas Sussex is a little far from where I live, and I don't seem to have a website that I can find. I've been keeping an eye on Gameslore, Infinity UK and Leisure Games but none of them seem to have it available. Neither does Esdevidium who supply alot of gaming stores. Amazon uk has it as out of stock, and the only two Amazon market place vendors offering it are in the US. Similar story with ebay at the moment.

Cali

Alas Sussex is a little far from where I live, and I don't seem to have a website that I can find. I've been keeping an eye on Gameslore, Infinity UK and Leisure Games but none of them seem to have it available. Neither does Esdevidium who supply alot of gaming stores. Amazon uk has it as out of stock, and the only two Amazon market place vendors offering it are in the US. Similar story with ebay at the moment.

Cali

Does this have anything on the Syrshin? (The Race in the black reef).

And for an (Unrelated to the topic question):

Do any of the books besides Achilus Assault have anything on the Syrshin/Black Reef? (I don't own any of the adventure suppliments but I want to know more about this area of space).

I'm with Caliban on this, the wait for it to arrive in the UK is not only ludicrous but completely unacceptable. I'm tired of having to wait behind US release dates.

It's particularly annoying because my kill team in the game I GM is set to encounter Necrons in the next few sessions and I would have happily paid for the book just to make the most of the encounter. Given they arn't likely to meet them again for the rest of the campaign this book will most likely be something that just gets 'found' on the internet for curiosities sake now.

Its a shame, but thats the reality of it. Pity

It seems to be out in the UK now.

I live in Sweden and stores around here has had it since a while before christmas IIRC (trying to remember when I bought it), so I can't figure out how it has not reached the UK before now.

I have mine since mid December and I live in Poland, it had to be in Europe before the dates You are talking about.