Sign in to follow this  
player2202059

Galactica Phantom + Homing water dragon cane= AWESOME?

Ok can I use the E's from HWDC with GP even if I am not playing Ralf?  I know I can't acctually use the powerful ability, but the card does have the keyword powerful on it... 

014.jpg067.jpg

if I can't use this little trick... could someone make me discard the GP with Bitter Rivals?

043.jpg

Ziephnir said:

from what ive been told if your not ralf the word isnt even on the card

*STAMP*

the keyword is only playable by Ralf, and also will only 'appear' as an ability if the character is Ralf. 

what if a card refers to having a printed wording (for example it looks for powerful) and you are not playing ralf? is it still considered not printed on the card?

If i used HWDC  on tsunami sabre, and used tsunami sabres enhance to increase its powerful rating to 8. When i use HMDW on the multiple for extra damage, i am assuming that it will reference only its printed powerful rating of 2, and not the altered rating of 8? Is this the same way it would work if i used Jubei to give an attack poweful 6, then gave it mulitple, could i give the multiple any damage?