Sign in to follow this  
Nakarashi

Wonderful Customer Service

OK... maybe not fully an Arkham Horror post, but I have to give props to the Fantasy Flight Customer Service people.

A few months ago, I finished my Air Force service in Maryland, and decided to move back to Oregon... driving. Long trip, but it was fine. When I made it back here, I got together with my group of friends and family to play some FF games, namely Descent and Arkham Horror. Imagine my dismay when I found that I had somehow lost my Ally deck from A.H. :X

Figuring I didn't have anything to lose, I sent an e-mail to Fantasy Flight asking if there was a way to purchase these back, or if I'll need to rebuy the game. I got a quick responce telling me that there's no need for that, and they'd be happy to send me the cards for free. They came quickly, and I was able to show my group the joy of killing monsters and closing gates!

So, if you have had any experience with these great people, post here... let's give them all the props they deserve, and let them know how grateful we are for their hard work!

Well they offered to send me back some pieces im missing for twilight imperium, but I'm a little confused too who I send my addres too, do I reply to the email, or message the email addres I saw in the mail I got.

I too had a great experience.  I purchased descent and the red dragon did not come with wings and most of the spiders were broken. Which was odd considering the box was in mint shape but anyways fired off an email. Shortly after received an email from Thaad and they for free took care of the problem. Kudos to them for helping me so quickly! Wish Rio Grande and the other companys had such excellent customer service.

Same here, after a quick message to support, FFG was nice enough to ship replacement Starcraft Figures to me all the way in the Uk, which I can't wait to get. As customer support goes, FFG really does seem to go above and beyond.

My slightly damaged Dunwich cards (two total; ink error) were replaced, no questions asked.

Truly, FFG customer support is excellent. I can't even get my apartment managers to fix the **** door on the front of the building in any sooner than 6 weeks and 4 calls. Nevermind the fact that we hung a sign telling people not to let it slam; people are in too much of a hurry to use the LEFT door of the pair.

I mean really.

Funny thing for me - I made an online trade for a "complete" copy of the game, but it was not quite complete. I emailed CS, and Thaad hooked me up with the few missing bits. Now that's customer service... aplauso.gif

I recently purchased Kingsport Horror from an on-line retailer. When I received the package, the board wasn't right. The over lay on the cardboard had a bubble in it. So I sent an email to FFG and offered to purchase just the board. They sent one to me free of charge.

My biggest problem? The one I received had the EXACT same problem! I'm guessing it was a mess up on the printer's side and the batch I received them from all have the issue.

I wanted to email them back and request another, but I figured I may be stretching my luck trying again...

Gallagen said:

Yeh FFG is great with cust service, i got replacement Doom Dice, Descent Ogre + 4 Tide of Iron Minis after various misadventures with all mentioned.

FFG ROCKS!

I just bought two sets of Doom Dice. You know how nice it is to have a separate set for the Marines and for the Invader? It took a while to get used to the sticker look, but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

I agree, FFG is one of the leaders in customer service. Ive had my board replaced for War of the Ring, broken At-43 pieces replaced, flags that were missing from the Goblin Marauders sent. Im sure theres more but thats all I can remember right now LOL. Thaad Powell is great and she always includes a nice hand written note which adds even more personal touch to an already great customer service experience.

Let me add my voice to the already exultant choir.

I had some broken pieces in my Starcraft box that FFG happily replaced.

This is one of the reason I own so many of their games, as I am not only confidant in the quality of the game, but when an occasion problem does come up I know they will make sure I can still play the game.

I'll give thumbs up to the customer service as well. Missing Doom card came, along with new, engraved dice when I asked if I would have to wait until/if the old "bad" ones wear off aplauso.gif !

On a side note, once cloning is perfected, I think we need to clone Thaad so that other companies can upgrade their customer service gui%C3%B1o.gif!

I also have experinced great customer service.  Upon opening my Black Goat of the Wodds Expansion, I found three of the common item cards were discolored.  A quick email later and the replacement cards are in the mail!  Great response time!

Yes FFG customer service is truly excellent so I have just ordered a full set of AH minatures without hesitation.

Earlier this year my War of the Ring Collectors Edition came with 2X Boromir & no Galadriel, but an email was all it took for FFG to send the missing elf to the UK. I got to keep my twin Boromirs too. aplauso.gif

After not seeing him for what seemed like forever, I looked through my monsters and found that my High Priest had gone AWOL.  I could never find him, but an e-mail to FFG provided me with a new master of the cultists and later, when my King in Yellow Herald sheet got banged up, a new Herald sheet.  As so many others have observed, FFG's customer service is phenomenal!