Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ThadiusCole

X-Wing Avatars

Recommended Posts

I know this is minor but can any of the moderators give us an idea when we will be able to pick X-Wing avatars for the forums?  I like the Battlestar boardgame, but right now I am really loving X-Wing :) so being able to use that as my avatar would be cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IG-58 said:

By now, one would expect some general Star Wars avatars; not just for X-Wing fans, but for Edge of the Empire as well.

 

Good point, just having some general Star Wars avatars would be welcome, I should have had that in my original post :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R5Don4 said:

 Aren't FFG employees forbidden to read & post on these forums?  From what I understand if you want to talk to anyone from FFG you have to ask them over on BGG.

Well now I just feel silly. I didn't realize they couldn't look at their own forums. That seems weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GeekZap said:

R5Don4 said:

 

 Aren't FFG employees forbidden to read & post on these forums?  From what I understand if you want to talk to anyone from FFG you have to ask them over on BGG.

 

 

Well now I just feel silly. I didn't realize they couldn't look at their own forums. That seems weird.

 

Well, you just read it on the internet. So it must be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

magadizer said:

GeekZap said:

 

R5Don4 said:

 

 Aren't FFG employees forbidden to read & post on these forums?  From what I understand if you want to talk to anyone from FFG you have to ask them over on BGG.

 

 

Well now I just feel silly. I didn't realize they couldn't look at their own forums. That seems weird.

 

 

 

Well, you just read it on the internet. So it must be true.

Apparently, they aren't a very good company to work for.

Maybe the 5 people that posted are all just disgruntled malcontents, but from what I've seen, the "cool" companies (EA, Apple, etc.) are the worst to work for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ThadiusCole said:

Is that true?  Moderators cannot post on these forums?  If that is the case they can at least read these messages and get something done :)

No it is not true. Moderators can post when required to do so as part of their moderation duties. They however cannot post and reply to general topics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toqtamish said:

ThadiusCole said:

 

Is that true?  Moderators cannot post on these forums?  If that is the case they can at least read these messages and get something done :)

 

 

No it is not true. Moderators can post when required to do so as part of their moderation duties. They however cannot post and reply to general topics.

That's really not much of a practical distinction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...