Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThadiusCole

X-Wing Avatars

17 posts in this topic

I know this is minor but can any of the moderators give us an idea when we will be able to pick X-Wing avatars for the forums?  I like the Battlestar boardgame, but right now I am really loving X-Wing :) so being able to use that as my avatar would be cool.

By now, one would expect some general Star Wars avatars; not just for X-Wing fans, but for Edge of the Empire as well.

IG-58 said:

By now, one would expect some general Star Wars avatars; not just for X-Wing fans, but for Edge of the Empire as well.

Good point, just having some general Star Wars avatars would be welcome, I should have had that in my original post :)

Aren't FFG employees forbidden to read & post on these forums?  From what I understand if you want to talk to anyone from FFG you have to ask them over on BGG.

R5Don4 said:

Aren't FFG employees forbidden to read & post on these forums?  From what I understand if you want to talk to anyone from FFG you have to ask them over on BGG.

Well now I just feel silly. I didn't realize they couldn't look at their own forums. That seems weird.

GeekZap said:

R5Don4 said:

Well now I just feel silly. I didn't realize they couldn't look at their own forums. That seems weird.

Well, you just read it on the internet. So it must be true.

magadizer said:

GeekZap said:

R5Don4 said:

Well, you just read it on the internet. So it must be true.

Apparently, they aren't a very good company to work for.

Maybe the 5 people that posted are all just disgruntled malcontents, but from what I've seen, the "cool" companies (EA, Apple, etc.) are the worst to work for.

Is that true?  Moderators cannot post on these forums?  If that is the case they can at least read these messages and get something done :)

ThadiusCole said:

Is that true?  Moderators cannot post on these forums?  If that is the case they can at least read these messages and get something done :)

No it is not true. Moderators can post when required to do so as part of their moderation duties. They however cannot post and reply to general topics.

Toqtamish said:

ThadiusCole said:

No it is not true. Moderators can post when required to do so as part of their moderation duties. They however cannot post and reply to general topics.

That's really not much of a practical distinction.