Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MilesD37

Stars Wars Gaming Fansite, for all things FFG

7 posts in this topic

Greetings! I Come in Peace!…

wait… yeah… that works

about a month ago with the release of X-Wing, DrkJedi35 launched his brain child "A Few Maneuvers", a fan forum for the X-Wing Miniature game on yuku.com. Him an I began discussing turning that forum into a full fledged fansite for all 3 FFG star wars games. Well, we've acquired our domain- and moved the forums to our server while we work on the fansite. The site and forums will be for all 3 games (and any future FFG star wars release)

www.afewmaneuvers.com is where the site is located, though the main site is still under construction (it will redirect you after a few seconds to the new forums) or you can get to them directly at www.afewmaneuvers.com/forums

Not alot of LCG content yet (most all of the users are X-Wing players, since that how the forums started) but the site will be community driven, so come on over, kick you feet up, get comfortable, and stay awhile! 

Good luck on the LCG front even this site is dead most of the time with most LCGs that I have played and looked around their boards

thanks for the well wish, haha…

we have a few of our x-wing players that'll cross over too… so there'll be at least some life after the launch, lol

My only concern is that www.cardgamedb.com will probably have a very strong community of LCG players who go there. Not that people can't frequent both, but I'm just saying that there is a website for FFG's LCGs and it's a pretty strong site, from what I've seen.

It's definitely primarily AGOT, but that's thanks to a pretty concerted effort by the community to start putting out regular content and columns. There's starting to be a fair amount of content for Netrunner, and there's no reason Star Wars wouldn't have plenty of support. cardgamedb also has the best deckbuilding interface for LCGs I've seen so far; if nothing else it's a great resource just for that.

afewmaneuvers.com may end up being pretty great. The X-Wing players are pretty decent. There should be articles up before too long from what I hear.