Sign in to follow this  
Crunchysam42

Hampton Roads!!

Sorry to have missed you this weekend.  Where/when were you thinking of running things?  I talked with the manager at Atlantis yesterday and he's planning on ordering the Game Night Kits, and I'll be back there on the 1st of December for the day if not sooner.

Let me know here or in PM.

Hey guys,

I just got the game yesterday. I am in the Williamsburg, va area so not too far from you. Does Atlantis plan to have the Kessel run event? Will they have a regular game night for X-wing, I'd be interested to check it out.

Cheers

Ceodryn

Ceodryn said:

Hey guys,

I just got the game yesterday. I am in the Williamsburg, va area so not too far from you. Does Atlantis plan to have the Kessel run event? Will they have a regular game night for X-wing, I'd be interested to check it out.

I told the manager I would run it if he could get the kit, but I haven;t heard if he did or not.  There's no regular night, but I'll be up there all day on December 1st playing all sorts of things.  Definately up for some X-Wing.

Nothing like bringing up an old topic, but I too just picked up the game (core + at least 1 of each xpack).

I know Atlantis in Norfolk is fielding a bunch of interest in the game and plenty of space for playing and lots to purchase normally.  Jerseys in Hampton/Yorktown is also a good spot to meet for games (inventory reflects the lower interest imo), Yorktown being the larger of the two.

@BenUrland when did you start playing at Tower?  I gave up on trying to find people to play with and switched to playing Netrunner and the Star Wars LCG on Wednesday nights.

I'll try to make it up there this Friday and I'll be at the tournament for sure.

@Rouen, We started up about 2 weeks ago, and were slowly getting more players, its like when were playing we get atleast 2 people saying "oh you're playing now, I need to bring my set and get a game with you guys"

Yeah hopefully we'll see you there..

Just a new update..

We are now playing on Sci-Fi Sundays @ Tower of Games in Chesapeake.  The store opens up at 2pm so thats about the time we will meet up there.

PM me if you need any more info!

-Ben

Edited by BenUlrand

I got nothing going on this weekend I don't think.  I might try to make it out there for a fight or two.

I missed you guys tourney this past weekend.  Wasn't feeling well.  I'll make the next one for sures.

hey everyone

weare a group of 3 and we play any chance we get at either my place or at atomic comics in newport news right outside Ft. Eustis in newport news aw are always looking for more people the owner of atomic said if we can get enugh people to play at the shop he would start to carry the supplies and host tournements  so let me know if your interested pm me or post on this thread most of us are military and we have odd schedules so we can play at any time most weeks there is never any games or tournaments on this side of the water so lets get some going. i see that jerseys is doing somthing where is that at in yorktown and when and are they still doing it? also i have a space in my garage that is big enugh for epic games as well