Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mwodom

converting saga characters

31 posts in this topic

GM Chris said:

EngageEight said:

Darnit, for a second i thought this thread was about converting saga players but no such luck haha.

partido_risa.gif

Force them to prep for and GM a 6-hour Saga game with 4 encounters, for a 6-person party of level 12 or higher characters.  That might do it.

Where's the +1 button…?

XD

We played around 60 4h sessions to go through the Saga Campaign Dawn Of Defiance, from level 1 to level 17.

Trying to convert that to 15xp per session and dividing by the number of levels gives 50xp per level,

(15 x 60)/17 = 900/17 = around 50

Once again, Donovan Morningfire ruled.

Considering Donovan Morningfire yet ruled through d20, RCR and saga, that's not very surprising.

4 hours per session?  Man, I am fortunate if I get 2 hours per session... Jealous.

cooking and eating with friends at 7.00 pm and then playing from 7.30 pm to 11.30.

I hate to resurrect a long since quiet discussion but I have a point.  Now that the three core books are out, has anyone revisited this?  In the Force and Destiny core rulebook it points out that knight-level play begins after 150 gained XP.  To be more to the point, when a padawan becomes a knight.  In Saga, this happened at 7th level.  In a way FFG is saying 150 gained XP is equivalent to 7th level in SAGA.

Thoughts?

GM Chance

Chris Bradshaw