Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charlo

Highlight Rewards

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've played this game twice so far with some friends and after the match we were discussing on how quickly you can gain the Team Upgrades. On a 4 players game 2 of us by the 3rd week already had all our Team Upgrades (5 I think I don't have the game with me right now).

I was wondering how the rewards exactly work.

IE: In a Hightlight with the following rewards set up:

2 Team upgrades / 2 Star players - 1 Team upgrade / 3 Fans  (this is just an example I don't remember if any of the cards has this set up)

If one of the players commits his players on the Left side and loses. He gets to draw 2 Team upgrade cards, keeps one and places the other one at the bottom of his pile.

If the same player wins that highlight, what should happen?

1.- Draw 2 Team upgrade cards, keeps one and places the other one at the bottom of his pile, then draw a single Team upgrade card and keeps it. Result: He gets 2 Team upgrades. 

2.- Draw 3 Team upgrade cards, keeps one and places the other tree at the bottom of the pile. Result: He gets 1 Team upgrade but he gets to select it among 3 different options.

So far we've been playing with the 1st option. I was wondering if we were doing it right.

Thanks.

Is the Highlight

Left - 2 Team Upgrade

Center - 2 SP + 1 TU

Right  - Fans?

If so, and the winner placed his players on the Left side, he would get 2 TU and pick 1 for his placement and then 1 TU for winning the Highlight, so 2 TU total.

Dam said:

Is the Highlight

Left - 2 Team Upgrade

Center - 2 SP + 1 TU

Right  - Fans?

If so, and the winner placed his players on the Left side, he would get 2 TU and pick 1 for his placement and then 1 TU for winning the Highlight, so 2 TU total.

Yup, that's exactly what I meant. Thanks!

I think you have just had a team upgrade heavy highlights and players going for those specfically. As I've had three games and in one it wasn't until the 3rd round anyone got a team upgrade and in others only one or two came out in the whole game.

It really just depends on what bonuses you look for when you are playing.