Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mummson

Arkham Horror iOS/Android version?

6 posts in this topic

I recently bought the Elder Sign Omens on my iPad and I must say… I did not expect to F*C*ING love it! I Might end up playing it more than the "hard copy" :/ But since Omens is a huge success (in my opinion) are there any plans on making a AH version for the tablets? I think that would be god **** amazing. 

There is a way to play AH using the Everygame app, but it's pretty clunky.  I do hope they are working on a full PC/iOS version, though.

Grudunza said:

There is a way to play AH using the Everygame app, but it's pretty clunky.  I do hope they are working on a full PC/iOS version, though.

If that's anything like using vassal then count me out :) I want a dedicated application for AH too many things that can go horribly wrong.

mummson said:

Grudunza said:

If that's anything like using vassal then count me out :) I want a dedicated application for AH too many things that can go horribly wrong.

I've played many many games of AH using my own Vassal module.  Works great, I think, though it does take some getting used to.

Yeah, I'm also addicted to Elder Sign: Omens.

I'd love to see a port of Arkham Horror as well. Maybe an entirely new game - a mix between the two.

In fact, they should do a boardgame like that. The simplicity of Elder Sign and the scale and randomness of Arkham Horror.