Sign in to follow this  
MilesD37

Columbus, Ohio Demo-Day October 22nd @ the Soldiery, 5-10 PM

Date is tentative, still in contact with them about it- will be in there this Wednesday (the 10th) to play a couple games and gonna finalize it then.

Hopefully going to have a few other Demo-Days at the Soldiery and the Guardtower over the next month or two to build some interest in the game before we start having tournaments… I'll post here again Wednesday evening after I get home from the Soldiery to confirm dates and times

Depending on how many X-Wing owners attend, I plan on splitting available game sets into equal parts "core" (3 ship base games) and "squad" games until everybody that is there to learn/test game has played enough base games to get a hang and wanna try squad games…

I'll have 3 core sets with me, as i'll be bringing my buddies core too since if he can make it it won't be until 7 or later (stupid work so gets in the way of gaming… lol)

right on, i didnt see your reply here before i responded to your post, soldiery gave mon and wed as options for demo play…

check yiur post for my other reply, lol