Sign in to follow this  
Dcal12

Joe Vs Sigrid

I bought and received Joe Vs Sigrid Premium with the new pose, and thought they looked great.  Today I received another set of Painted Joe vs Sigrid with the following note:  Dear Customer,  You bought from us the DTCP001/DTCP002 Joe Vs Sigrid earlier.  Now we have revised version of the kit and…here you go…a better version of  Joe & Sigrid.  Hope you like it.  Thanks Dust Team

Any idea whats up with this?  If there is a difference I do not see it.  Both sets are painted to the high quality that I have expected and received from Dust.

They said they had an issue with the paint in the first batch. So if the first one looks fine then you got two for the price of one. :)

Some people got ones that did not look right though, so thats the reason for the second shipment.

Hmmm I was unaware.  Thanks for the quick response.  I am also relieved because when I received the package notice from dust, I was really worried that I started ordering Dust models without remembering I placed the order.

I can't find a link to these online. Are they still available? I have a 3 extras of the old joe and sigrids. Thinking about getting the new one since they are limited.