Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erratik

Looking for CoC CCG Steve Clarney x3

2 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I have just purchased the Call of Cthulhu core set and I am looking forward to getting into this game. However, I noticed that the character Steve Clarney was printed as an Agency character instead of Miskatonic by mistake, so I am looking to trade for 3 copies of Steve Clarney from the original CoC CCG.

I understand that FFG has stated that this was not a misprint and so forth, but frankly I don't care and would rather play with the card as it was originally printed. I have no idea how much these cards might be worth, so if someone could please let me know that would be great.

I don't have any CoC to trade with at this point, however I do have some Magic and World of Warcraft cards I would be willing to trade(way too many to list). Please post here or email me if you are interested.

Brian Romano
brian.romano@gmail.com

Erratik said:

I understand that FFG has stated that this was not a misprint and so forth…

Actually they have admitted it was a misprint. They also said you can treat it as a miskatonic character if you so wish in your casual games. But for ease of play and to avoid confusion, he is now officially an agency character.