Sign in to follow this  
Harleequin

Just ordered the new wave from Cool Stuff

Gotta say I LOVE their prices, ordered 3 TIE Interceptors, 2 A wings, and 1 of each of the large ships (I feel they'll be like Luke, or R2, where you can only use one in a game anyway) I even ordered just 10 dollars worth of free stuff since my order was 90$ and would've paid 10 for shipping.

Anyway, I didn't preorder the original wave from them before, does anyone know how soon after the first wave came out they shipped the product? Not to "be that guy" But I like being the first at my store with the newest stuff :b

Usually online retailers ship the day before or the day of the street release date, so your FLGS will most likely receive theirs first. But I have never ordered from Cool Stuff, I know they are min Florida so depending on where you are should give you an idea on shipping time.

I ordered my wave 2 stuff from them as well. I don't know how quickly they ship, but I ordered my first wave and core stuff from Miniature Market. I received my order almost a week after it hit stores, but I couldn't complain after getting 33% off…

AngryMojo said:

Natesroom said:

Yeah i love ordering from CSI… after i order i just drive down the street after work and pick it right up!

Funny thing, so do I.

Haha… i wish i could find more Orlando Players!