Sign in to follow this  
MantoF18

Wisconsin, Milwaukee Area

Hello Friends,

I've been a Star Wars fan for 20+ years and needless to say I greatly enjoy playing X-Wing.  As a Milwaukee area resident, If anyone is interested in meeting up for a game, I would be delighted to play.  Perhaps you never played before and wish to give the game a try  OR  have played many times and want some tournament practice, either way I want to play.  Madison isn't that far away, I'd make a drive for a good game. :-)

Send me a personal message OR email me at Yodabot@hotmail.com

Thomas

Manto F18

I live in Muskego, and play in the New Berlin game store (gametown I think is the name)  There is a good group in Madison that play. I'm not sure what night they play though.  I can find out if you want, just send me a PM.

Hello Friends,

I've been a Star Wars fan for 20+ years and needless to say I greatly enjoy playing X-Wing.  As a Milwaukee area resident, If anyone is interested in meeting up for a game, I would be delighted to play.  Perhaps you never played before and wish to give the game a try  OR  have played many times and want some tournament practice, either way I want to play.  Madison isn't that far away, I'd make a drive for a good game. :-)

Send me a personal message OR email me at Yodabot@hotmail.com

Thomas

Manto F18

6pm of the 4th Friday of every month (and some extra days in between) we have a group that gathers to play this excellent game.  Feel free to join us.

We are trying to get a game night started here in Madison as well. Our first game night is this Wednesday the 23rd at Misty Mountain Games in Madison. Game starts at 6pm 100 pt squad. We are starting small and just trying for once a month to meet and play. No date set for November but when we gather on the Oct. 23rd we will discuss Nov. date and I'll post that here. Me and another guy do play on Saturdays at Misty Mountain. If you are interested in joining a game on a Saturday with us just PM me. Kryptonite Kollectibles in Janesville is a solid group to play with as well. They meet on the 4th Friday of every month.

Hi everyone.

I bought this game a few months ago and have been adding on to it, but haven't played against anyone yet.  Just been doing test turns against myself to get a hang of gameplay.

So far I have the core set (1 xwing, 2 tie fighters) plus the xwing, ywing, awing, bwing, tie fighter, tie advanced, tie interceptor, and tie bomber expansions.

I live in Hartland and work in Waukesha so I'm relatively close to Milwaukee, but maybe some people are closer.

Would love to play against a real person soon to really see how the game works.

Bumping a super old thread.  I was looking to get into this game and I live in the Waukesha/Milwaukee area.  I've never played but I want to try this game.  I might go to a local gaming store that hosts weekly on the weekends - Board Game Barrister.  Is there any other places worth checking out?

Bumping a super old thread.  I was looking to get into this game and I live in the Waukesha/Milwaukee area.  I've never played but I want to try this game.  I might go to a local gaming store that hosts weekly on the weekends - Board Game Barrister.  Is there any other places worth checking out?

Hey Sadowsk,

Drop by The Game Store on 92nd and Howard! Lots of X-Wing Saturdays and Thursday nights, Saturday being your best bet though. Thursday is mostly an if you can make it sort of deal. They have a closed group on FB, but we can get you in easily.