Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FarkonGnome

HTML Based Squad Builder

142 posts in this topic

BigDogg said:

Someone may have posted this already but the YT and A-wing missile options should be 1 not 2.

i will fix this tomorrow morning.

FarkonGnome said:

BigDogg said:

Someone may have posted this already but the YT and A-wing missile options should be 1 not 2.

i will fix this tomorrow morning.

Fixed… I originally put it in there when we didn't know if they could take one or 2 sets of missles….

Thanks FarkonGnome, still the best squad builder I've seen by far.  

Is it possible to restrict the modifications to one per ship?

Carist said:

Thanks FarkonGnome, still the best squad builder I've seen by far.  

Is it possible to restrict the modifications to one per ship?

Now that the rules are out, I put up a error message like when you try to select too many crew members for the MF.

Adding Homing missiles on the Empire list does not change thepoint total. Also, I wonder why you keep the dropdown menu for missiles on the rebel side, rather than a checkbox since you can only have 0 or 1.

magadizer said:

Adding Homing missiles on the Empire list does not change thepoint total. Also, I wonder why you keep the dropdown menu for missiles on the rebel side, rather than a checkbox since you can only have 0 or 1.

Fixed and changed… It was just legacy code that I made those select boxes… I copied the proton torp selects and just changed their ownership. Only the torps should have a select box now (since some ships can carry 2)

SaintGordon said:

The Assault Missile is not shown on lando on printable list

It's working for me, are you sure you selected Lando's row?

Here's an error I just found while playing around a bit, and it just goes to show how often it gets used… atontado

If you select the Slave-1 title card for the Firespray, there is no way to add the Proton Torpedo it gives you.

Farkon,

Just wanted to chime in with my thanks for your listbuilder. Being able to see all the images and rules of the various cards and to get a sense of how the game plays is what led me to buy the Core Set/Millenium Falcon. Your listbuilder is essential as I now try to plan out my next purchases. Thanks for getting me hooked!

Hey Farkon,

is there an update for the wave 3 ships? I would like to use this tool for my new lists.

Keep up the good work!