Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FarkonGnome

HTML Based Squad Builder

142 posts in this topic

atmsalad said:

Just curious, but with the spoiler for the Falcon being released, when might we expect for the Squad Builder to be updated? I for one would love to play test some of the new mechanics and that would definitely make my life easier. :)

When it gets closer to being released and FINAL images/cards being shown I'll add them -- I do plan on adding them so don't worry.

I added most of the new stuff I could… I'm missing images of course, but the upgrades I'm not sure how those fall into the spectrum of the game, so I'm holding off adding those until something more is mentioned about them.

R5Don4 said:

A little buggy yet.  Not totaling squad points yet or blacking out all the Elite Pilot Talents when one is chosen.

don, clear your cache, it is working. I verified it on 3 separate browsers on 3 different platforms. If you are still having issues, let me knw which ones aren't working for you as we'll as browser and OS you are using.

if you are just selecting elite talents without picking the quantity checkbox for that row, that could be your problem. I don't take any values for that row into consideration until the quantity checkbox is selected.

Draw Their Fire, Veteran Insticts and Elusiveness is not showing up as options for Luke and Wedge for me.  Is this just me again?  Also not seeing Cluster Missiles and Concussion Missile options or title options for the Falcon.  Nien Numb is not showing up as Unique.

R5Don4 said:

Draw Their Fire, Veteran Insticts and Elusiveness is not showing up as options for Luke and Wedge for me.  Is this just me again?  Also not seeing Cluster Missiles and Concussion Missile options or title options for the Falcon.  Nien Numb is not showing up as Unique.

burnfurgle! I overlooked those options… I'll add them… /grumble

Don't knock yourself out Jason.  It's an amazing tool, but we can rough it for a while.  Also when you get around to it, it would be very much appreciated by all if you could please update the Imperial squad builder with the new options.

Don't knock yourself out Jason. It's an amazing tool, but we can rough it for a while. Also when you get around to it, it would be very much appreciated by all if you could please update the Imperial squad builder with the new options.

Don,

That stuff has been added -- I even added the descriptions for the items I don't have pictures for on the hover-over.

I'm holding off adding the Imperial stuff until I see some more info on it (I know about the missles, but I'd rather do it in one lump sum).

This is great, thank you.

The only problem I can see is the Ion Cannon Turret doesn't add points to the total. 

Small other thing besides the Ion Cannon not adding points. If you hit reset form, it does not clear out the black bars in the astromech area. It unchecks the boxes, but doesn't clear the blackouts. 

Carist said:

This is great, thank you.

The only problem I can see is the Ion Cannon Turret doesn't add points to the total. 

Fixed! It was a jquery issue not doing what it supposed to do.

magadizer said:

Small other thing besides the Ion Cannon not adding points. If you hit reset form, it does not clear out the black bars in the astromech area. It unchecks the boxes, but doesn't clear the blackouts. 

Fixed!

man you are awesome. another thing I am sure some will want to see eventually (although I don't know how they can afford it, lol) is duplicate Outer Rim Smuggler rows since they are not unique.

magadizer said:

man you are awesome. another thing I am sure some will want to see eventually (although I don't know how they can afford it, lol) is duplicate Outer Rim Smuggler rows since they are not unique.

I'll add those in later,  I was going to add 4 rows of that guy THB.

Another awesome update with the ship upgrades!

two things, one an inconveience or inconsistency and the other a bug:

1. if my understanding is correct, you should not be able to add more than one ship upgrade per model, so selecting one should black out the other(s) on that row, like your astromech section.

2. If you select Chewbacca as a crew member for Han, Lando, or the Generic smuggler, then select the reset form button, it does not make Chewbacca's row (as a Pilot) re-appear, unless you select and unselect the box for Chewie as a crew member again.

Also, some similar issues with clearing out a column for a unique crew member if you select a third crew member. To clear the mistake, you have to unselect one of the other crew, then select and un-select the one you want to take off in order to clear the column and make the black bars go away.

Wow, even as I am typing this, the card pictures start showing up! Awesome work, and thanks to your sources for the preview pics.

I assume that ship upgrades on the Empire side are next?

magadizer said:

Also, some similar issues with clearing out a column for a unique crew member if you select a third crew member. To clear the mistake, you have to unselect one of the other crew, then select and un-select the one you want to take off in order to clear the column and make the black bars go away.

What browser and OS are you using?

If you are using IE, I suggest using something else (only for the fact that IE sucks and doesn't follow CSS rules)

Windows 7 and Chrome.

Also, Wedge now is broken. if you select him you get "NaN" as the squad point total.

magadizer said:

Windows 7 and Chrome.

Also, Wedge now is broken. if you select him you get "NaN" as the squad point total.

Wedge is fixed, I fat fingered a form ID….

I'm looking into the chrome issue now…

magadizer said:

Should be fixed, let me know if it isn't… It look sluike an issue specifically with chrome not liking it when I forceably undo your last check