Sign in to follow this  
rossable

Columbus Area Report!

I'm quite keen to learn when the Kessel Run at the Soldiery will be held. I'd very much like to attend, but I think I actually need to purchase more ships if I'm to build a 100 pt team and would like to know if I'm going to be able to make it.

Chairborne said:

I'm planning on heading down to the "Art of War" in Cincy on Sunday for their Kessel Run Tourney.  PM me if you want to tag along.

James

Hadbhoped to make it to Cincy as well, but couldn't swing it.   How did it go?

I played in a FOW Tourney on Saturday in Indianapolis and did not get back in till real late. By the time I got my ass out of bed it was a tad too late to make it down there in time. From what I read they had 17 players and it was a great time.

check out www.afewmaneuvers.com and go to the xwing section, there's a page for events, you can filter by area- columbus area events go up there more readily…. 

planned right now is s big team battles/casual play tomorrow at the Soldiery at 2ish

http://afewmaneuvers.com/miniwp3/?ai1ec_event=big&instance_id=1019

Then on saturday march 2nd there's a late nighters tournament, with a prize pool dependent on participants. 

http://afewmaneuvers.com/miniwp3/?ai1ec_event=columbus-oh-late-night-100-pt-tournament&instance_id=1021

sorry i didn't see this sooner. 

Greetings…

New player in Columbus looking to hook up with the local crowd for a few learning games. Just got into this, but have not yet played. Can play either Rebel or Imperial (preferred).

Live in Powell, can make either The Soldiery or Guardtower, or a local homebrew.

-Tom