Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lsuedd2

Gaming mats

180 posts in this topic

Here's my custom printed mat. I combined a few high dpi pics together on Photoshop and had the final result printed on vinyl by bannerbuzz.com.au. I'm very happy with the result. Just took it to my FLGS for a tournament and everyone thought it was very nice!

2dwe2di.jpg

28cgdmv.jpg

Hey Dark.

What size did you get. As looking at 920 x 920 ends up being about $50

Cheers

Ps. Nice to see an Australian option.

Hey Dark.

What size did you get. As looking at 920 x 920 ends up being about $50

Cheers

Ps. Nice to see an Australian option.

Hey Stronghammer,

The website changed slightly since the time I got my playmat done, but from the main page when you select your options for the banner dimensions you can change the unit to feet. When I put 3x3ft I get $23 (plus shipping). That's about the price I paid when I ordered it originally,

hello all,

i am going to build a trench run table and would like to know what the best overall size would be?

i have at my disposal an 8x4 sheet of ply i intend to make a 6" deep trench and i can make it the full 8' long.

your thoughts please.

hello all,

i am going to build a trench run table and would like to know what the best overall size would be?

i have at my disposal an 8x4 sheet of ply i intend to make a 6" deep trench and i can make it the full 8' long.

your thoughts please.

This probably deserves its own topic.

When I made mine, I originally thought 6" deep as well. I then discovered that 6" it waaay too deep. I made mine around 3.5" deep (actually, it's the width of a 2x4 plus the Masonite) which was just slightly not deep enough for the turbo lasers I made. So I would recomend 4". Really, the ideal height is just a little bit taller that a tie fighter on 2 pegs.

Next, you want to look up dagobahdave's trench run scenario. He's put a lot of work into it and everyone raves about it, though I haven't actually been able to play it yet.