Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nemomon

Talisman Prologue - a PC game

93 posts in this topic

Uvatha said:

newtaliscard.jpg

Just found this!

NOW thats one cool card… Any more? could be I'm thinking.

 

 

Well you have a similar follower in the Dragon expansion, If I remember correctly it's called Frarie Dragon or something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uvatha said:

newtaliscard.jpg

Just found this!

NOW thats one cool card… Any more? could be I'm thinking.

 

That´s a cool card! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uvatha said:

Just paypaled it now :).

Played the demo did warrior first mission in 8 turns thats my best. Anyone got the Beta version my link to the download does not work looking into it my end but don't know if its just me :(.

On another note you could do this yourself wi8th your set.. Just pick a character and draw 3 warlocks quests and see how long it takes you to complete them one at a time :). Might try that myself while I'm waiting :).

Hey Uvatha,

You did the first mission in 8 turns? Wow, Good Job!

I could not get it faster than 14 turns, but it's all about the cards and the die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Velhart said:

Uvatha said:

 

Just paypaled it now :).

Played the demo did warrior first mission in 8 turns thats my best. Anyone got the Beta version my link to the download does not work looking into it my end but don't know if its just me :(.

On another note you could do this yourself wi8th your set.. Just pick a character and draw 3 warlocks quests and see how long it takes you to complete them one at a time :). Might try that myself while I'm waiting :).

 

 

Hey Uvatha,

You did the first mission in 8 turns? Wow, Good Job!

I could not get it faster than 14 turns, but it's all about the cards and the die.

 

I did the first Warrior mission in 10 turns without being able to see any of the cards….  cool.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad you all like the Clairvoyant. Because many of the quests rely on you landing on specific board spaces, I thought it would be best to add a follower who gave you a better chance to land on those spaces.

Anyone recognise her?

@Triple "A" - - no real sense of danger of being killed - I never dropped below 3 Life and always had more than enough Fate or Gold - confident that I will complete quest just a metter of how long - Don't forget that you're playing the early quests in the game and things do get tougher. Plus, the scoring mechanic in this game is all about how efficient you are with your turns, so you could have many lives and lots of strength, but if it takes you a long time to get to that point, then you will score badly!

Carl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw my first error (bug)

Blizard effects the land and i could still roll the die in the middle region.. hmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Velhart said:

 

I saw my first error (bug)

 

 

As Carl said above, for Beta users (which you are, I know!) it would be better if you posted these to the Prologue forums, so the guys can keep this sort of thing in one place.

For Demo users, email is the best course of action - support@nomadgames.co.uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

talismanisland said:

Velhart said:

 

I saw my first error (bug)

 

 

As Carl said above, for Beta users (which you are, I know!) it would be better if you posted these to the Prologue forums, so the guys can keep this sort of thing in one place.

For Demo users, email is the best course of action - support@nomadgames.co.uk

Hello Jon:)

You are right.

I have registered myself now, so i have posted the question there:)

I agree that we can better keep all these questions in one place:)

Greetings,

Velhart

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I see now that the pre-order demo now includes the Wizard. Is it possible for any of us who already have the original pre-order to upgrade so we can getthe Wizard too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quartzquiz said:

So I see now that the pre-order demo now includes the Wizard. Is it possible for any of us who already have the original pre-order to upgrade so we can getthe Wizard too?

If by "demo" you mean the Beta, yes you can get the update. If you still have the e-mail that provided the otiginal link to download the beta, you can use that same link to download the beta update, if not , you should be able to email Talisman : Prologue support for the link.

As I see Carl posts here, perhaps he would be so kind as to post the link here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 The link is specific for each purchase. If anyone has deleted their confirmation email from the first beta, please email us to get your link sent again.

support@nomadgames.co.uk

 

Carl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 hi carl

 

I have a question for you: I would like to have a kind of game where me and my friends can play one turn at a time, recieving a notice by email for example, and so the game could last for weeks or months, but we would not have to be playing the game live all together.

 

do you think it would be possible?

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MagicBill said:

 hi carl

 

I have a question for you: I would like to have a kind of game where me and my friends can play one turn at a time, recieving a notice by email for example, and so the game could last for weeks or months, but we would not have to be playing the game live all together.

 

do you think it would be possible?

 

thanks

I'd hate to do that!

Ell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There used to be that type of game, called Play By Mail (mostly RPGs.). The problem was there was a lot of paperwork involved as at that time, there was no such thing as E-mail, it was all done by regular mail. Even with e-mail, it would still involve a lot of work, I can't really see this as being a good risk for any game publisher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Velhart said:

I wonder when the game will be released.

If i am right, it should have been released on 15 November?

 

Velhart, your right, it did originally say the 15th as the release date.   I even marked it down on my calendar as the 15th.  It later got changed to the 22nd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talisman Prologue has assigned fate as the colour purple. Obviously if dark fate/light fate is introduced into the game, I'm betting light fate will be assigned as the colour orange! This matches the orange and purple cones some of us use in the board game! We also use yellow cones for gold (the cones are exactly the same size as the cones supplied in the game but without large cones).

Ell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 … yes, you are right: purple cones for dark fate, orange cones for light fate, and yellow for gold! Some of our players even thought that purple, orange, and yellow cones are official. We love to play with these cones!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

azoic said:

 … yes, you are right: purple cones for dark fate, orange cones for light fate, and yellow for gold! Some of our players even thought that purple, orange, and yellow cones are official. We love to play with these cones!

Got mine from GW/west end comic encounter!

Ell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played the demo version yesterday.  I really enjoyed it.  The design is good, though a little tedious with having to click the accept button in the upper right hand corner all the time.

Obviously, this is just a start.  There needs to be a great improvement.  I have no desire to play a limited single-player version of the game.  But if this is what a full multi-player version will look like, I'm all for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a mail today that the final version is available, but all the characters except the warrior are still locked.

Do we get it today? And how do i get the full version..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0