Sign in to follow this  
faqtotum

Montreal City Grid

Hello,

Carta Magica on Decarie will host LCG events all Saturday nights (Netrunner, Game of Thrones, Warhammer Invasion, Star Wars, Lord of the Ring and Call of Chtulhu). The activity is free.

Events start at 6:00 pm all saturday night. It's just an activity for all players to learn the games and have fun. If it's popular, we can try to fix something more official with prizes (maybe an extention gived at the best player each month).

I hope we will see you there!

Adress: 916 Boul. Decarie
St-Laurent (Quebec)  H4L 3M4
The sotre is near Cote-Vertu metro

As my first post on these forums I would like to practice the dark arts and revive this thread from the depths of the boards…

So I'd like to join you guys in Montreal for some games! Just picking up the game and the cards should be in the mail any day. PM me here with where to be and when, or where I should look for upcoming events.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out. 

Merci!

I know that it's less practical for people in Montreal but me and a buddy are meeting each thursday evening around (19h30) to play Netrunner at the Spoutnik store in Chambly.

Each thursday, the store is hosting a boardgame evening and close at midnight. We are trying to gather enough Netrunner player there to start a league.

Have fun