Sign in to follow this  
Ironburn

Players in Denver, CO

Looking for some games in Denver Colorado (and/or the surrounding area). I'm down in Castle Rock, but could make it to just about any of the local game stores. Dark Matter, Troll Country, Collectormania, Atomic Games, Enchanted Grounds.

Tuesdays and Thursdays work best.

I'm in the SE Denver area (Aurora). The three closest game stores for me would be All C's, Crit Castle Games, and Troll Country Games. Im looking for LCG players (including Netrunner).

Ash1138 said:

I'm in the SE Denver area (Aurora). The three closest game stores for me would be All C's, Crit Castle Games, and Troll Country Games. Im looking for LCG players (including Netrunner).

I believe Dark Matter Games is hosting Netrunner meetups once or twice a month over in Lakewood on Sunday afternoons.  You should also check out GenghisCon next month at the Red Lion Hotel in Aurora.  There is currently a Netrunner tournament scheduled for Saturday, February 16th at 2pm.  You can pre-register online at http://denvergamers.org/ if interested.

Probably a bit too far for you to travel, but we host a Netrunner Tournament in Fort Collins every Monday. Check our website for details.

Gary

The Haunted Game Cafe

3307 S College Ave

Fort Collins, CO 80525

(970) 402-2466

www.HauntedGameCafe.com